Open for Returning Members
1/21/18 - 4/22/18
Open for New Members
2/25/18 - 4/22/18
Welcome to the El Dorado Hills Tasmanian Devils Online Registration for 2018. The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you to easily declare for swim meets, sign up for jobs, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more. Be sure to read the updated TAZ Handbook for information about the team which will available soon on the team website. We look forward to having you back for another exciting season. To all of our new families, welcome to TAZ!
PRINT THIS PAGE! The following steps are provided to guide you through the registration process:
You will need contact information for your insurance carrier to complete the registration process.
1. If you have made it this far, you have successfully clicked the Start Registration button and logged into your existing account.
2. Confirm Account Information. Update the information on all tabs:
A. Billing Information, including mandatory fields marked by an *
C. Insurance and Emergency Contact Information. Please fill in all fields.
D. Credit Card Payment Method Option
E. Photo Release
3. Priority registration for Returning Families. For each returning swimmer, click YES in the drop down box next to his or her name. Upon clicking YES, information fields will appear for each swimmer. For each returning swimmer, perform the following:
A. Check to see that the fields are correct, especially the swimmer's birth date.
B. Note the swimmers age on 6/15/2018, shown in Red. You'll need this in a moment.
C. Be sure to update the t-shirt size for each of your registered swimmers. Team t-shirt orders will based on the size you enter into the system during registration.
D. Payment by Credit Card is the only option this year.
E. Click the Register to Group link at the bottom. Select the age group based upon your swimmer's Age on 6/15/2018 (from step B, above). Scroll down and Click Register the Member to the Selected Group at the bottom of the popup window.
F. When complete for all returning swimmers, click Next.
4. Add New Members. Click the button that allows you to Add New Members to your account. Add the information for these swimmers similar to Step 3, above.
6. When you have completed registration for returning and new members click Checkout.
7. You will be shown five pieces of information on one page:
A. Medical Release Waiver check the box that indicates your acceptance
B. Terms and Conditions of Participation check the box that indicates your acceptance
C. SSL Eligibility Statement check the box that indicates understanding and compliance
D. Photo Release check the box that indicated understanding and authorization
E. Payment Options check the box that indicates your understanding
The system will calculate the registration fees due.
8. Click Submit Registration at the bottom of the page. You will then see a screen that indicates your registration has been submitted. It will show the schedule of fees.
Fees for the 2018 Season are:
$325 first swimmer
$300 second swimmer
$275 third and each additional swimmer
$75 Promotional rate for swimmers ages 17-18 who agree to the conditions of the promotion